General Terms and Conditions
The Crocko.Com (hereinafter: "Crocko") renders web hosting services for its users based on the following provisions.
I. General provisions
(1) Crocko provides its users with an infrastructure which enables the users to save any files on Internet servers. After the saving process the respective user receives a download link with which his/her file can be downloaded worldwide via the Internet as well as a deletion link with which the file he/she has uploaded can again be deleted from the server.
(2) The files saved at Crocko shall be treated confidentially. Crocko does not have a search function which could help search through the Crocko infrastructure. Crocko does not open or view its users files; the files are neither catalogued nor listed in directories.
(3) The services offered by Crocko are basically free of charge. However, Crocko offers premium memberships which significantly increase the service capability and ease of use which are subject to costs.
(1) By using Crocko.com you understand that all postings, messages, texts, files, images, photos, videos or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are entirely responsible for each individual item of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the site.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content. Under no circumstances will Crocko.com be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the site. You acknowledge that Crocko.com does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Crocko.com shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the site.
Crocko.com in no way endorses or permits the uploading or sharing of any Content that contains illegal or adult material, or that is in violation of the applicable laws of the country in which you are uploading the data from. Crocko.com reserves the right to remove any content that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed.
(2) You are solely responsible for the content you store and retrieve from this site. By using this service you abide by all applicable, local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Crocko.com takes no responsibility for any content users upload and share and will endeavor to remove content that contravenes any of these directives. Crocko.com take no responsibility for the content uploaded and shared through its file sharing system. An Abuse Reporting System is established and is addressed regularly. In the event of an item of questionable integrity being available for download, Crocko.com foregoes any responsibility for the contents of that file.
III. Free Use
(1) Crocko provides its free users with line and memory capacity at its sole discretion. It is entitled to temporarily disallow the saving of new files, to determine limitations regarding the maximum possible file size, to have the download of files only started after a waiting period, to adapt the rate of transmission to the visitor traffic and to limit the amount of the maximum permissible downloads per file. Crocko points out that in order to clean up its hard drives it deletes such files which were uploaded by free users and which were not accessed for a time period of 90 days.
IV. Premium Membership
(1) Apart from the free use indicated under section III, users of the Crocko infrastructure have the opportunity of establishing Premium memberships subject to costs with which they can make use of additional services.
(2) Crocko shall - for the duration of his/her Premium membership - provide each user with a volume of at least 200 GB web space in which the user can save his/her own files. Automatic file deletions according to section III (1) sentence 3 do not take place for premium users. Furthermore, Crocko offers its premium users the opportunity of downloading every day without a waiting period and at a maximum speed. There is a fair use policy limit for 120 GB transfer volume per week.
(3) The run-time for new Premium memberships begins as soon as the user has downloaded a file for the first time. Premium users are obligated not to reveal the user names and passwords which are communicated to them. A transmission of user names and passwords to third parties is prohibited. User agrees to immediately notify Crocko.com of any unauthorized use of his/her account information or any other breach of security. Crocko reserves the right to disable memberships which are used directly or indirectly by several persons. Crocko will not compensate damages caused by users who give away their passwords to third parties and/or by hackers who steal personal data/passwords from users.
(4) It's explicitly forbidden from sharing accounts with other users. If an account is shared between users, Crocko.com reserves the right to terminate the account without notice or refund.
(1) For the acquisition of Premium membership Crocko offers its customers the possibility to settle the accruing fee for the membership.
(2) Crocko explicitly points out that it will immediately block Premium memberships if the payments made for these memberships are back posted, if debit balances or credit card charges fall through or if payment service providers preventively back post a payment due to irregularities.
(1) In many countries the payment of Premium accounts is not possible by the payment methods stated under section V. Therefore, in such countries, Crocko cooperates with resellers who sell Premium memberships on their own behalf and on their own account. You can find a list of the resellers authorised by Crocko here: Reseller
(2) Crocko points out that resellers are not employees of Crocko and do not conclude any contracts on behalf of Crocko. Users who acquire Premium memberships for Crocko via resellers enter into a contractual relationship solely with their respective reseller. Crocko will not attend to any support enquiries which refer to the payment procedures with resellers.
VII. Data Security and Integrity
(1) Should a term of the contract or a provision of the General Terms and Conditions be or become entirely or partially ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the contract or the General Terms and Conditions.